UCF School of Performing Arts Playbill Advertisement Placement
UCF School of Performing Arts playbills are distributed to patrons at all Theatre performances and at major Music performances, including the opera, jazz ensembles, symphony, and band concerts. The expected print run is 8,500 per semester and advertisers who purchase both spring and fall will also be included in the UCF Celebrates the Arts program. The playbill is printed in four color with full bleed and is 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches.
Ad Sizes Available:
Click the links to pay online
- Fall 2015: Half Page Horizontal (5.5 inches wide x 4.25 inches high)- $300
- Fall 2015: Full Page Interior (5.5 inches wide x 8.5 inches high)- $500
- Spring 2016: Half Page Horizontal- $300
- Spring 2016: Full Page Interior- $500
- Full Year: Half Page Horizontal- $550
- Full Year: Full Page Interior- $950
The above measurements are the finished ad size are trimming. For full page ads, please include bleed: 5.625 inches x 8.625 inches. All ads must be reserved and paid for four weeks prior to the first production.
Please submit a properly sized, high resolution (300 dpi) PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.