UCF’s All-State Preparation Clinic offers a virtual clinic and digital resources designed to help prepare for the Florida Music Educators’ Association 2020-21 All-State Band, Orchestra, and Jazz Band auditions.
- Step 1: Register for the event
- Step 2: Once you have registered, you will receive an email with links to sign up for the Zoom event(s) that pertain to your instrument area and grade level.
- Both steps are required in order to take part in the virtual clinics.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event held virtually this year!
- Due to many uncertainties moving into the Fall season, we are excited to offer a virtual format for our 2020 All-State Prep Clinic. Even though we will be unable to hold an in-person event, the goal remains the same: to help middle and high school students prepare for a successful All-State audition.
- UCF applied music faculty and guest instrumentalist will offer clinics on FBA and FOA All-State Band and Orchestra audition requirements for 7-8, 9-10, and 11-12 grades as well as FBA Jazz Band auditions requirements for 9-12 grades.
- Emphasis will be placed on All-State exercise preparation, tone production, technique development, scales, sight-reading strategies, and audition readiness.
- All clinic events will be offered using Zoom video conferences.
- Students who pre-register will be sent links for the specific instrument clinics that pertain to them.
- In addition to the virtual clinics on Zoom, a collection of digital resources, such as demonstration videos and handouts, will also be made available to students who pre-register. These materials will be made available beginning on Saturday, August 29.